By using the site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the site, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by this agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. This agreement applies to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site.
- Age & Eligibility: ARCANA’s services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. ARCANA may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the site to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use ARCANA’s services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In these cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
- Account Information: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. You must use every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to any other person. You shall not transfer or sell your User Name to any other person. ARCANA’s services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended ARCANA members. ARCANA reserves the right, in ARCANA’s sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. ARCANA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Cancellation by www.arcana.in: While we accept cancellation of an order before it has been dispatched (within 24 hours of placing the order), we do so at our own discretion. Such situations are avoided, but if raised please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
The customer can only cancel the order within 24 hours of placing the order. No cancellations will be processed after 24 hours. Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 4 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund as per refund policy. You will be notified of the same.
- Services Offered: We provide a number of Internet-based services through the website (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing and accessories. (Collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, we shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the services.
- Can I change my shipping address after placing an order? Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been placed successfully.
- Customer not available at the time of delivery. If the courier company has made 2 (two) attempts to deliver your package and you were not available to accept/receive the package then the courier company will abandon or destroy the shipment at their destination. However, we recommend that you contact the local courier office along with your tracking number for an alternate delivery instruction before 3 attempts have been made to deliver. Please be aware that once the courier company destroys or abandons your shipment, we will not be responsible for not fulfilling the order. If you wish to avail refund in such a case, we will refund only after we receive the returned shipment package and subsequently a deduction of two way return shipping charges will be applied.
- Content on the website: That the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and is owned by the Website. No third party entity owns any content on the website and has no claims on the same.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Purchase on our Website: That all purchases made on the Website shall be done so through RBI approved payment platforms and that the User accepts acknowledges and agrees that owing to the fact that all such payments shall be made through these platforms, all payment related information is being shared with these platforms alone and not with Us. We have no access, control or decision on how such information is used or collected.
- No Compensation Policy: If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given as per the Return and Exchange policy. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation will be treated as loss to business cases. We hold the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice. We also hold the right to decide whom to sell the Products to, and whom to refuse such purchase/sale.
- Exactness Not Guaranteed: Arcana hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user, as quality of imagery cannot be taken a final representation. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will be as per the company standards. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the brand, material, texture, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website and are proprietary to the website. The Website also owns all content and the arising copyright in the same in an absolute manner.
- Advertisements & Third Party links: From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. In the event that any user chooses to click on these links or visit these websites, he/she does so at their own discretion and as per their own free will. We take no liabilities, responsibilities or obligations regarding the same.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Arcana from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Arcana that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms.
- Shipping: Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Arcana’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
- Delivery: An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to – bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions, other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails regularly for such updates. The buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of shipping of goods and/or COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities
- Termination: We may suspend or terminate your use of the website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms. If you or we decide to terminate your use of the website or any service, we may or may not delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and we will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
- Unauthorized Charges on your card: If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on our website, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 30 days of the transaction to enable Arcana to begin an investigation.
- Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders: To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Arcana reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. arcana also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
- Applicable Laws: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. In the event that you are using this website from any other jurisdiction only Indian laws and rules will still be applicable.