We may collect the following information:
- Name and Date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
1. Security :
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
3. Links to other websites :
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4. Controlling your personal information :
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable Data Protection Laws. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to – Arcana, at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
5. Privacy Guarantee
From time to time we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
6. Collection of Information
When you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services.
In general, you can browse the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Site, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and other personal information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on our site and use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
If you decide to use online payment services for the purchase of items, we may collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site’s content and product offerings, and customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. You may make changes to your profile at any time.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may also use your information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services and promotions. We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Site operate.
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and purchasing history without notice. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your information as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
10. Changes in policy
11. Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining your Information
Name and address of the entity collecting and retaining your Information shall be the contracting entity stated in the User Agreement.
12. Contact Us :
Address: Arcana, The A Club, 8th Floor, Tower 2A,
Mumbai Maharashtra India – 400013
One Indiabulls, Lower Parel